Dengue fever is a viral disease spread by mosquitoes called Aedes aegyptis. Due to dengue fever the patient feels weakness with severe pains in whole body bones. See the medical doctor immediately when you may have high fever, nausea, vomiting, pain behind the eyes, joints and muscles pain, severe headache. Dengue virus severely lower platelet level in the body, as low count could lead to excessive internal bleeding that could fatally for the affected person.
Platelets are extremely small and colorless cells in blood. these are part of blood and do not contain Nucleus. Their growth is in bone marrow. Their size is Three Microns and on Micron is one thousand times smaller in one cubic mm, these are about (250-400) two hundred fifty to four hundred thousand. An excessive amount of platelet can be the cause of block blood vessels in the body. A normal platelet count in a healthy person is between 150,000 and 450,000 per μl (microlitre) of blood. Platelets are necessary for the clotting of blood.
After recovery from dengue fever it is very much necessary to cure from its after effects. A person who has had dengue fever once is at increased risk of dengue hemorrhagic fever if they get infected again.
Other Symptoms in Dengue Fever
- When the dengue virus enters in the body the affected have to deal with high fever for 4-5 days.
- Severe pain in finger, swelling joints, backache, hands, legs, shivering with high fever (103-105) and red spots on body which starts from feet to the whole body.
- Heart beat increases to 130-140/minute.
- Breathing Fast and dirt layer on tongue.
- The patient complaints for constipation, nausea and vomiting.
- After 6-7 days bleeding from nose on blood in stool. In females severe menstrual bleeding can cause of death.
Some useful effective natural tips to cure Dengue fever and its after effects with a supervision of medical physicians.
Best Foods and Tips to Cure Dengue Fever
Lemon and Apple Juice
Add half Lemon juice in 1 glass pure fresh apple juice and drink it 2-3 times daily. One of the best natural tip to treat dengue fever.
Compress the juice of Papaya fresh leaves and take 2 tablespoons daily 1-2 times during the day. Never boil and cook leaves to get the juice.
Drinking ¼ cup boiled water of Swertia (Cheraita) is best to reduce dengue fever. Weekly use of cheraita boiled water for the whole family cure from dengue over the season.
Azadirachta Indica Leaves
Drinking 1 cup boiled water of Neem Leaves and use of Neem leaves water in your bath tub is the best tip to cure you from dengue mosquito bites.
Use of Basil leaves tea or chewing its leaves help to cure dengue fever and also improve the patient’s immune level.
When some have blood from Nose (Nose Bleeding) blend Banana beans in milk and add 2 tablespoons brown sugar in it. Very effective tip to stop nose bleeding in dengue fever.
Daily drinking Grapefruit juice 2-3 times is also beneficial for dengue fever.
Orange, Lemon and Lime Juice
Try to drink Orange, Lemon and Lime juice 2-3 times during the day much as you can. Orange juice is the best for dengue recovery.
Lemongrass with Honey
Use of Lemon grass boiled water with honey is very good for dengue patients.
Onion Soaked in Vinegar
Soaked onion in vinegar as salad with your every meal as salad is very much effective to cure dengue fever after effects. Use of onion soaked in vinegar in dengue fever season is best to cure from dengue mosquito bites.
Goose Berry/Amla Preserve
Daily use of Goose Berry preserves (amla muraba) is the best source of Vitamin C and best to use for dengue fever.
Guava juice with Honey is also very beneficial to cure dengue fever.
Mix Honey in lukewarm water and drink it daily with an empty stomach and chew 1 pinch of carom seeds to cure your body from dengue misquotes bite.
Carrot and Cucumber Juice
Carrot and cucumber juice daily 2-3 times is also beneficial to cure dengue after effects.
Best Fruit Juices to Increase Platelet Level to Cure Dengue Fever
Black Grapes, Tomatoes, Pomegranate, Cherries and Watermelon juices have strong antioxidant properties to increase the platelet level. These juices are helpful to lymphocytes production and strengthen the immune system of our body.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- 1)Used injection of the affected person can effect a healthy person.
- 2)Vitamin C is very helpful in treating and curing dengue fever during and after recovery.
- 3)1 glass Pomegranate juice with 1 Lemon juice after every 2 two hours found to be very effective to increase weak immune system of the patients which is the major cause of increased death ratio.
- 4)Poor people who can not afford juices can use white soda with an equal quantity of water and add 1 lemon juice. Drink one glass after every 1 hour.
- 5)Lime juice also found effective to the fever.
- 6)To keep your family misquotes bites spread Mint leaves in all corners of your house. One of the best and effective tips keeps safe your family from dengue fever.