Eczema is an inflammation of the skin that is often accompanied by itching and sometimes blisters. Excess of allergic protein in the blood is the main cause of eczema. This distressing and persistent condition, which is also known as a topic dermatitis. Eczema can develop at any age, but is particularly common in school children. Many children outgrow eczema, however, and there is often a significant improvement by the age of five.
Symptoms of Eczema
Typically, an itchy red rash appears, most often on the face and on the skin behind the knees and inside the elbows, but in severe cases the whole body may be affected. The skin becomes thickened and cracked, often weep, crust over and bleeding. It is extremely itchy and can affect the sufferer’s sleep, concentration and confidence.
Types of Eczema
- Atopic Eczema is closely associated with allergic conditions, such as asthma and hay fever.
- Hand Eczema normally crops up as a result of an allergy to chemically based products, such as washing up liquids and detergents. Itchy patches and blisters usually result from this form of eczema, developing on the palms, and becoming very painful when they start to crease and crack.
- Nummular Eczema is a type of eczema usually restricted to adults. Nobody knows exactly what caused it, but it results in characteristic symptoms of circular itchy patches that are rather similar to those produce in ringworm.
Foods That Causes Eczema
Research has shown that eczema is often associated with foods such as cows’ milk, eggs, fish, shellfish and nuts, although it can be triggered by any food. Identifying the offending food is not as easy as in urticaria; because food induced eczema does not usually become apparent until several hours, sometimes days, after the offending food has been eaten.
Some best natural and most effective home remedies are given below to heal this problem at home.
Best Home Remedies to Treat Eczema
Lemon Juice with Almond or Olive Oil
Lemon juice also has an antiseptic value and a healing and dissolving effect on abnormal tissues. When mixed with almond or olive oil, It is a wonderful remedy for eczema, applied externally and apply the lemon and fresh pineapple juice externally every hour until cured.
Banyan Tree Milk
Daily take 1 tablespoon of fresh banyan tree milk and apply it on effected area 2-3 times. Best and fast effective natural tip to treat skin allergy or eczema problem naturally that heals wounds and breaks effectively.
Best antioxidants to the skin allergy and inflammation. Not only reduces the inflammation also reduces the symptoms if uses as precautionary.
Wash the affected area with neem leaves boiled water and apply coconut oil. It heals eczema scars, patches, itching and pain fast. Dried skin that can be more irritating becomes soft and smooth naturally. Use of coconut oil in your bath tub during bath is also very effective treatment for eczema.
Dried Red Jojoba
Soak 5-6 dried red jojoba in one glass water for 6-8 hours. Strain it and drink this water. Make a paste of these soaked red jojoba and apply this paste on affected area. Leave it for 2-3 hours than wash with normal water. To balance your hormone level red jojoba water is best tonic.
Neem oil is the best and fast effective remedy to treat eczema fast. Anti inflammatory properties of neem oil fill the gaps and cracks of the skin by reducing the irritation. It keeps the skin moisture and prevent skin from drying out. Daily apply neem oil on affected area 2 to 3 times to treat eczema.
Tea Tree Oil
Apply a few drops of tea tree oil on eczema patches several times during the day especially before going to sleep. If you will start using tea tree oil at early stage it kills bacteria and heals fast.
Best and quick source to heal the problem naturally. Apply lemon essential oil on affected are with a little bit soft massage. Use it until required results. Also try to take lemon juice with water as much you can during the day because the essential oils in lemon very much effective to treat skin allergy.
Aloe Vera Gel
Anti inflammatory and healing properties of aloe vera gel are very much helpful to treat eczema fast. Pick a fresh leaf of aloe vera and apply it directly on affected area several times during the day.
Take 250g fresh mango pulp, 250g lukewarm milk of cow, 250g butter and 10g sugar and blend all the ingredients in a blender and drink it daily for 10 days. Best to treat and cure Psoriasis Naturally.
Eating tomato or applying tomato paste on affected area during the day is one of the best natural tips to heal the problem naturally. Also drinking tomato juice is loaded with Vitamin C and immune boosting antioxidants. Best to heal skin inflammation and swelling.
If you feel skin allergy after eating nuts daily soak 7 almonds in a glass of water overnight and eat them the next morning. The best to get rid of nut allergy.
Eat foods that are high in skin plumping, anti inflammatory Omega 3 fatty acids: oily fish (salmon,mackerel, sardines and herrings if you are not vegetarian, walnuts and freshly ground flax seeds; also eat lots of fresh vegetables, and non-citrus fruits especially blue and other berries. Research shows that taking probiotics during the last trimester of pregnancy and then for six months postnatal may help protect babies from developing Eczema.
Use of Honey is the best natural tonic to cure your body from any kind of allergies. Not only boost your immune system also treat the skin infection naturally and effectively.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- Using or adding onion, garlic, turmeric and tomatoes in your daily cooking recipes cure your body from food or any other allergies.
- Carefully planned dietary measures are therefore needed to identify and eliminate the food that is causing the problem.
- Eczema sufferers and especially parents of children with eczema should ensure that they have minimized other common triggers, such as house dust mites and pet fur, before experimenting with various dietary exclusions. Although many cases respond favorably to dietary measures, strict medical supervision should sought so that the diet is not depleted of nutrients.
- The relief obtained from the new diet may be anything from a total elimination of the eczema to a mild improvement.
- In some cases the benefits of dietary measures will be too small to merit the avoidance of certain foods.