Cushing’s syndome is a hormonal disorder which results from an unusually high level of corticosteroid hormones in the blood. Women between 25-40 years old are mostly affected with cushing’s syndrome than men.
Main Causes of Cushing’s Syndrome
- The corticosteroid hormones are produce by the adrenal glands, and Cushing’s syndrome can cause by overactivity of the adrenal glands or the pituitary glands.
- Prolonged use of corticosteroid drugs can also cause the condition. Cushing’s syndrome is most common in people who are middle aged, but in fact can occur at any age.
- Cushing’s disease can cause various symptoms that lead to other health problems like a thyroid disorder, menstrual problems, menopausal hormonal changes.
Physical Signs and Symptoms for Cushing’s Syndrome
- Cushing’s syndrome changes suffer’s physical appearance. The face becomes round and red, the upper body overweight and hump backed, and the limbs thin and wasted.
- The condition generally weakens the body, lowering its resistance to infection. The skin becomes thin, bruises easily and develops acne.
- Purple stretch marks may appear on the breasts, thighs and abdomen. And women may even become more hairy as a result of the syndrome.
- Digestive problems, including bloating/water retention, kidney stones and constipation.
- Cushing’s disease can further increase anxiety, self-blame and chronic stress, which only worsens the underlying issue.
- Problems such as insomnia and high blood pressure often occur, and in children growth can be suppress.
- Irregular periods and fertility problems.
The natural diet and making certain changes in lifestyle can help manage symptoms and boost treatment of Cushing’s syndrome which are given below:
Best Natural Diet for Cushing’s Syndrome
Those who take one or two cups or fish, meat or beef broth once a week are at lower risk of cushing’s syndrome. Essential vitamin and minerals in bone broth help to make your immune system stronger. Fish broth also help to boost imbalance male hormone.
Liver and Other Organ Meats
Organ meat is an essential food for a healthy body and life. Liver is an excellent source of B vitamins, easily absorb minerals, and fats that are need for healthy cell membranes. Liver also contains saturated fat, healthy cholesterol, and omega-3 and omega-6, which help to produce healthy glands.
Pumpkin Soup with Seeds
Pumpkin is also the best natural food source for minerals (especially zinc and magnesium), B vitamins, vitamin E, and omega-6 fatty acids. Which are best to maintain hormonal level in our body naturally. We recommend to take one cup pupkin soup with 8-10 pumpkin seeds daily in your lunch to treat cushing’s syndrome.
Lemon water keeps you from free radicals and vitamin C in it potent antioxidant involve in the production of cortisol in the adrenals. Daily try to take lemon water in place of tap or normal water to treat cushing’s syndrome naturally. It also help to flushout toxins and extra fats from suffer’s body naturally.
Kelp is the best natural heral food source of iodine, which keep our thyroid and pituitary function healthy. It helps the pituitary gland regulate metabolism and body temperature. This herb is maintain proper metabolism and important for weight control. Daily take one cup kelp tea before going to bed. It also help to drain out excessive water and toxins from our body naturally.
Barberry root helps to balance hormones and stimulates the pituitary gland. It helps to balance the thyroid, adrenal glands. Make a fine powder with barberry roots and keep it in a glass bottle. Daily take 1/4 teaspoon with pot water to treat cushing’s syndrome.