Quit smoking from now if you love yourself and lower the risk of getting cancer, heart attack, thyroid, infertility, pre menopausal effects, early aging and much more health problems. The brain is hooked on nicotine. Without it, you’ll go through withdrawal. Nicotine withdrawal may give you headaches, affect your mood, or dupe your energy.
The Most Risk Factors with Smoking
- Smoking is associated with higher CRP levels. The smoke particles themselves irritate your lungs and arteries, not to mention the 55 other chemicals you inhale with every puff.
- Smoking increases your risk for lung cancer.
- Mostly smokers do not even accept (or ignore entirely) the effects smoking has on the body. It effects your immune system and leaving various toxins in your body. Similarly, smoking also effects on the people around you that are inhaling smoke quietly.
- Smoking can resolve with blood flow to the genitals. With the interruption of blood flow can make a active women and men declined.
- Nicotine can also cause the decline in blood testosterone levels in men. Though these hormones affect the ability of men to erection.
- In women, smoking can lead them to infertility. Nicotine contained in cigarettes also damage the ovaries, causing menstrual abnormalities and reduced production of the female hormone like estrogen.
Once it becomes habitual in nature, smoking becomes very hard to leave this addictive habit. There are some natural remedies which may help offset some withdrawal symptoms related to quitting smoking naturally.
Best Natural Home Remedies to Quit Smoking Fast
Psyllium Husk is the best reliever for smokers to keep their internal body and stomach health naturally. It drain out various toxins from body which damage your body internally due to smoking. It is best to avoid cigarettes but if you take it then keep using Psyllium or Husk regularly to keep away from nicotine side effects.
Grape Seed and Grape Juice
Consume grape seed are excellent to repair the damage of lungs, caused due to smoking. The acidic content of grape juice will help to flush out the nicotine from the body, so drink grape juice daily while you are ready to quit smoking. If you are taking big grapes then eat them with seeds several times in a day.
Drinking enough water is one of the best ways to help your body detoxify itself. Your body is made mostly of water, and most people do not drink nearly enough. When you give up cigarettes, make sure you are drinking the recommended 8 glasses of water per day. Barley water is also the best natural detoxifying to clean out your body.
Oats is another old remedy used to quit smoking. It is one of the best home remedies to stop smoking. Take a tablespoon of ground oats and mix it in 2 cups of boiled milk. Soak it overnight, and then, boil it the next morning in same milk for about 10 minutes. Drink it 3 to 4 times espcially after every meal. Avoid taking it at night because you may need to use toilet after using it. Oats helps to flush out the harmful toxins from the body while lowering the craving for smoking.
Licorice is another magical herb that can help you quit smoking naturally. The slight sweet taste of licorice helps kill the urge to smoke. Also, it relieves smoker’s cough. This herb is also excellent to reduce fatigue and restore energy. Chewing a small stick of licorice root can satisfy your urge to smoke. You can even drink licorice root tea two or three times a day for one week.
This is another reliable home remedy to quit smoking. Grate a radish and take out its juice. Mix some honey in it, and drink it at least 2 times a day.
It has been shown to prevent the nicotine induced release of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine makes people feel better after smo king which is part of the nicotne addiction process.A cup of ginseng tea in your breakfast should help alleviate the number of carvings.
Lobelia is also beneficial in lessening the craving for smoking. It helps to overcome the withdrawal symptoms, such as nausea, irritation, too much hunger, as well as poor concentration.
St. John’s Wort
This herb is useful in reducing the urge to smoke. Boil one teaspoon St. John’s Wort in one cup water and add one teaspoon honey in it to improve taste and quality. It works wonderfully if taken twice a day, will help to alleviate the habit of smoking.
Vitamin C or Omega 3s Fatty Acids
In the Irish study, smokers with heart problem who were given 2g vitamin C or 1.5g taurine (an amino acid abundant in fish) for five days demonstrated measurable improvement in blood vessel function. In the US study, smokers were given fish oil, clearly improved the arteries ‘ability to respond.