One of the most common everyday causes of chest pain is indigestion, although it is often confused with heart disease. The pain is usually located behind the breast bone and is brought on by such thins as spicy foods, alcohol, smoking, stress and worry. If the pain is rapidly relieved by antacids, even if it comes back after a few minutes, then the problem is likely to be indigestion.
Indigestion is caused by an excess of acid or is due to acid burning the lining of the gullet. The treatment is usually fairly simple. Natural remedies are also best to treat this condition fast.
Best Natural Remedies for Chest Pain with Indigestion
Aloe Vera Gel with Black Pepper
Blend 3 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel in one glass water and mix 3 pinches of black pepper powder. You can also add one pinch of salt in it. Take it twice a day to treat chest pain fast due to indigestion.
Ginger and Peppermint Leaves Tea
Boil 10-15 Peppermint leaves and one inch square piece of ginger in 1 glass. When it reduces by half then off the flame and adds 1-2 pinches of salt and Black pepper in it. Sip it like tea. The best and fast effective natural remedy for chest pain with indigestion.
White Onion Powder with Yogurt
Make a powder with dried white onion and mix half teaspoon in 125 grams yogurt. Give it to the patient and repeat the dose after one hour. After 2 hours you will have a loose stool but after that chest pain and indigestion will be recovered. Only add boiled rice with yogurt in patient’s diet until complete recovery.
Carom Seeds, Lemon Juice
Soak 100 grams Carom seeds (ajwain) in 250 grams Lemon juice. Daily add lemon juice in it and leave it to dry. Repeat this for 7 seven days then keep this carom seeds in a glass jar. Use it daily ¼ teaspoon with lukewarm water for 2-3 days just before going to sleep. One of the best remedy for colon cleansing can also help in getting rid of the indigestion and chest pain. Also deal with overeating and obesity factors that contribute to indigestion.
Dried Pomegranate Seeds and Mint Leaves
Another fast effective home remedy to treat chest pain due to indigestion. Grind two tablespoons dried pomegranate seeds in mortar. Now mix a handful of fresh mint leaves to make a paste. Take one teaspoon with 4 to 5 times during the day.
Turmeric, Grapes and Pomegranate Juice
Add 2-3 Pinch of Turmeric in 1 cup grapes and Pomegranate juice. It helps to reduce the symptoms of indigestion and also boost energy level of the sufferer by reducing chest pain naturally.
Black Salt with Rose Water
Take 60 grams Black salt and 60 grams Rose Water. Warm up Salt piece on fire and dip it in Rose water and put it out within few seconds. Use 10 ml 4-5 times during the day. Best remedy to treat indigestion and chest pain.
What to Add and What Avoid
- It’s better to boil water with a piece of wooden-coal. The wooden coal has the quality to absorb bacteria of water.
- Foods that would include in your diet,apples, bananas, pomegranate, mint and yogurt.
- If you’re feeling burning sensation in your chest eat sour pomegranate or its juice to treat the problem.
- Avoid food with Gluten, a protein present in wheat, rye, barley and oats, damages the lining of the small bowel and prevents the proper digestion and absorption of nutrients. This leads to weight loss, loose motion, diarrhea and vitamin deficiencies. Keep in mind never use tap water without boiling it.
- Avoid eating bread but you can add brown rice with your daily meal.
- Avoid to take spicy and junk food. Raw foods may be difficult for your child to digest. Limit raw foods, including fruits, to just a couple servings a day until the problem is resolved.