Gallstones formed in the pear shaped gallbladder, which is about 7 to 10 cm long under the liver. Gallbladder concentrates the bile and also acting as a reservoir for it. Bile is a waste product, which also helps to break down globules of fat into smaller fragments that can be digested more easily. The wall of the bladder is very spongy and absorbs most of the water, leaving the concentrated tick, dark brown bile.
When fatty food reaches the intestine, hormones are released which make the gallbladder contract and empty the bile back down the bile duct, into the intestine. If there are no fats in the gut, and the hormones are not released, the bile is still released, because the gallbladder becomes overfull. Without the fatty globules present, this concentrated bile can cause problems.
Causes of Gallstones
- There are various disorders of the gallbladder, of which the best known is probably gall stones. As the gallbladder removes water from the bile, there is a danger that the concentration of salts in the gall bladder becomes so high that they crystallize out and start the process of stone formation.
- Gallstones vary in shape and composition, but are usually composed of pigments from the bile, cholesterol or calcium. The exact trigger mechanism which starts the formation of the stones is not fully understood. They may form in the gallbladder itself, or in the duct.
- Diabetes, obesity, pregnancy, anemia, excessive rapid weight loss and fatty foods are also the main risk factors of gallstones formation.
Symptoms and Causes with the Gall Stones
- Many people have gall stones without even knowing about them. However, they can cause an excruciating pain, known as gall stone colic. The pain is felt in the upper abdomen, and sometimes in the back, and can be so severe that the patient rolls around in agony.
- The pain often comes on at night, and may last several hours. It is due to small stones accumulating in the narrow neck of the gallbladder. The pain is caused by the muscle fibers in the wall of the bladder contracting in an effort to expel the stone.
- Gall stones are also the seat of chronic infection. If a gallstone blocks the drainage of an infected duct, an acute infection ma result, causing pain which builds up slowly. Fever, nausea and vomiting are common symptoms of gallbladder stones.
- Treatment consists of rest, antibiotics and pain killers. If the condition settles, the gallbladder can be removed at a later date, but if the patient’s condition continues to deteriorate, surgery is necessary at once.
Use these foods and home remedies to get rid of gallbladder pain and stones naturally.
Best Natural Home Remedies to Remove Gallstones
Sesame Seeds,Fennel Seeds and Jaggery
Mix 50 grams Sesame Seeds and 20 grams fennel seeds with 125 grams Jaggery. Make a syrup with jaggery and 125 liter water. Cool it and mix sesame seeds and fennel seeds in it. Now make small balls with it and keep it in a jar and daily use 1 ball with milk before going to bed. The best natural tip to stop gallbladder pain and excessive peeing.
Peer sauce is another home remedy to remove gallstones and pain naturally. Peel off 1 kg fresh pears and cut them into pieces. Now put them in a pot and cook them on lower flame in its own water until soften. Now mash them and place it to cool. Take 8 to 10 tablespoons to get relief from gallbladder stones pain.
Take one glass of cranberry juice at least three times a week those who take cranberry juice regularly are found 75% less likely to have had infections. Take freshly squeezed cranberry or made from a concentrate with no added sugar seems to have the same beneficial effect to the bladder.
Continues use of grapefruit juice for 3 weeks not only removes out gallbladder stones but also improves gallbladder health. Drinking grapefruit juice with breakfast is helpful to digest the Oil.
Mix 8 tablespoon apple Juice, 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger juice and 1 tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar. Take it 1 to 2 times a day, this may relieve you completely within 25-30 minutes from gallbladder pain.
Dandelion juice and use it as salad daily may dissolve the gallstones and improve the gallbladder health. Dandelion tea is also very effective.
Anti oxidant and anti inflammatory properties of milk thistle are very beneficial for gallbladder pain. Also removes out toxins from gallbladder and thereby regulate the function of gallbladder. Thistle milk contains silymarin which can cure you from gallstones and pain.
Olive Oil with Lemon Juice
Take a mixture of one tablespoon Olive Oil and one tablespoon Lemon Juice before breakfast is another very useful tip for gallbladder pain and can dissolve gallbladder stones naturally.
Yogurt and Cheese
Those who eat fermented milk products like yogurt and cheese can cure their gallbladder from infections naturally. A steady diet along with cheese and yogurt, offers protection from urinary tract infections, of which gallbladder infections (cystitis) are the most common. Friendly bacteria in yogurt and cheese make it harder for infection causing bacteria to find their way from the rectum up the urethra, the tube that carries urine out of the bladder.
Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric are also best to heal gallbladder pain and other problems. Turmeric in your daily meal may help to remove stones and the pain completely within one or two weeks. You can also take turmeric milk daily before going to sleep to remove out gallbladder stones.
Chicory Seeds with Yogurt
Chicory seeds is another best supportive herb for liver and gallbladder health by cleaning blood. Chicory seeds with yogurt are very effective to reduce the pain and inflammation to keep healthy our internal body naturally.
Some research has indicated that drinking caffeinated coffee lowers the risk of gallbladder stones in both men and women. Coffee may reduce the causes to develop the gallbladder stones 40-50%. Use daily 2-3 cups.
Beet, Cucumber, Lime and Carrot Juice
Make a smoothie with beetroot, carrot, lime and cucumber juice in equal quantity. This may reduce the pain and continue use of beetroot in salad may also reduce the causes of gallbladder stone formation.
Omega-3 fatty fishes may also avoid gallbladder pain and protect gallbladder from disease. Eat more fatty fish in your diet.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- Avoid using peanut butter if you have a gallbladder problem.
- Take soft foods and eliminate solid foods during and after treatment for six months.
- Consuming foods high in antioxidants, fiber, iron and B vitamins.
- Avoid suspected allergens, alcohol and foods containing trans fats may help reduce gallbladder pain and stones.
- Eating less red meat and healthy cooking oils, such as coconut oil or olive oil are best to cure gallbladder pain.
- A vegetarian diet, fiber, caffeine and unsaturated fats may help prevent gallbladder pain and stones.
- A diet high in saturated cholesterol, fat, trans fats and refined sugar may increase the problem.