Eye bags is the first signs of intolerance, food allergy, lack of sleep, water retention and aging. The delicate skin around your eyes needs extra special care because it’s thinner than the skin on the rest of your face. There are also fewer oil glands in this area, which adds to the potential dryness and weak skin. These weak skin tissues become sag which leads to eye bags and dark circles under the eyes.
Other Main Causes of Eye Bags and Dark Circles
- Cold or Flu
- Excessive use of Cosmetic Products
- Dietary Disorders
- Excessive Intake of Alcohol
- Fatigue and Stress
- Hormonal Changes
- Worst Sleeping Position
- Some Medication
- Serious illness
You can make your facial appearance fresh, active and glowing with these most fast effective natural tips and your eyes will start to gleam up again.
Best Natural Tips to Get Rid of Eye Bags
Take a broken eggshell, peel off white inner layer and put it on your eye bags for 15-20 minutes and then put it off. Not only reduces the eye inflammation and the mucous membrane round eyes, also best to reduce puffiness. It has marvelous effects to remove eye bags fast and naturally. After five to seven days, you will notice brighter eyes with better skin.
Lay slices straight on your eyes, or grate some potato and pop in a clean cotton cloth piece and leave it for 15-25 minutes. Apply this daily for 10-15 days to get rid of dark circles and puffy eyes. Raw potato contains an enzyme that helps de-puff skin.
Oak Tree Gum
Make a paste of Oak tree gum with milk and apply this mixture around your eyes area daily overnight for 4 weeks. Skin tightening properties of oak tree gum can be used to get rid of the excess water retained under the eye bags permanently.
Make a paste with 1 tablespoon Gram Flour, I pinch of Turmeric, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Apply this mixture under your eyes for 15-20 minutes for 2 weeks to reduce water retention by the tissues under your eyes.
Iced Water or Ice Cold Milk
Fill a small bowl with iced water or ice cold milk. Soak a cotton wool pad with a liquid and lie down with the dampened pads over your eyes. Replace the cold pads as soon as they become warm. Continue for 15 minutes. As well as reducing eye bags, this will also brighten your eyes.
To remove dark circles, eye bags and want to get fair and gorgeous skin. Make a thick paste with grape juice and Aloe vera gel, apply it daily before going to sleep and leave it overnight. Within 3-4 days application dark circles and eye bags will be removed. Or Mix grape juice with honey and mango pulp in equal quantity. Eat it daily with your breakfast.
To reduce excessive puffiness and eye bags fast and naturally. Dip the cotton pads in Mint Juice and place these cotton pads under your eyes for 15-20 minutes. You can add Aloe Vera gel in mint juice for better results.
Take 1 tablespoon mashed cucumber and add 1 teaspoon egg white, and apply this mixture on your eye area for 15-20 minutes. Use it for 15-20 days to solve this problem permanently. Cooling effect of cucumber best to reduce redness and swelling of your eyes.
Raw Green Banana
Place raw green Banana slices under your eye bags or puffiness for 15-20 minutes. Inflammatory properties and skin tightening quality of raw banana will help in reducing the swelling under the eyes due to water retention.
Milk with Salt
Soak a cotton ball in fresh milk and add a ¼ teaspoon of glycerin, smoothly rub this cotton ball on your eye area and then place this cotton ball on your eyes for 15-20 minutes.
Wrap ice cube in a thin cotton cloth piece and rub it daily before going to bed for 5-7 minutes. Within one week eye bags disappear.
Frozen Metal Spoons
Use of overnight frozen metal spoons in refrigerator has very good effects on puffiness or eye bags. Press eye bags smoothly with these spoons. Try this tip at least 14-15 days for best and effective results.
Green Tea Bags
Place chilled green tea bags on your eyes and relax for 15-20 minutes. It is also very popular and effective home remedy for eye bags.
Best Eye Massage Oils
Eye Massage in a round circle motion around your eyes with Almond, Olive Oil with Aloe Vera Gel daily before going to sleep. Apply it on the bone of the eye socket and leave it to travel to the skin near the eye on their own. It really removes bags and cure your eyes in future from bags and dark circles. Vitamin E in olive and almond oil moisturizes your skin and aloe gel tighten the eye skin naturally. Avoid to apply pressure massage always take soft finger massage to your eyes.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- Foods with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory like green leafy vegetables, omega 3 fatty acids, soy based foods, fruits and dry fruits. Food helps to keep your body and skin healthy and fresh.
- If you suffer from puffy eyes, look at what you eat the night before; if it’s wheat or other grains, try cutting them out for a week. If it worked, avid them as much as possible. It will be better if you can cut out bread, pasta, cakes and biscuits for one week.
- Cut down on alcohol, sugar and sugary foods, and salt (often hidden in processed foods).
- Drink lots of still pure water to flush out toxins.
- If you are using any night cream or makeup removing cream don’t rub, pull or frag the skin around eyes.
- Get enough sleep 7-8 hrs and use 2 pillows to keep your head evaluated during sleep. Your sleeping position also can reduce eye bags.
- If you work in an office and living in a internally heated, put a bowl of water and/or an ionizer on your desk or table. Dry environments will also dry your eyes and skin.
- Take a hot facial steam weekly. This will help to reduce puffiness or inflammation of your face and eyes skin.
- Always apply a sunscreen to protect your eyes skin from UV rays.
- Apply a moisturizer with Vitamin A (Almond Oil) daily around your eyes.
- Avoid Smoking totally.
- Wash your eye and face daily in the early morning and before to sleep with cold water.
- Healthy diet always reflects your inner health. Try to take a glass of detox water or juice daily with each meal.