To increase height, a large number of parents visited doctors with their child complaining that their child is not growing perfectly. Growth is at its fastest during the first few weeks after birth and then falls off over the next two years. Up until puberty, growth is slow and steady. The onset of puberty and the adolescent growth spurt cause growth to accelerate before it gradually slows down to zero in adult life.
Causes of Short Height
- The commonest cause of short height is poor nutrition. This may even happen if the child is on a restricted diet or has some form of digestive disorder. Children who are emotionally deprived, even if they receive a perfectly adequate diet, may also fail to grow properly and end up short height as well as in mind.
- Chronic disease of any sort, including such common conditions as asthma, can cause delayed or restricted growth. Specific conditions, such as an under active thyroid, are usually detected in very early infancy, but untreated they can still result in short height.
- deficiency of growth hormone is much less common than a deficiency of thyroid hormone, but without it almost no growth can occur. The level of growth hormone in the blood can be measured.
- Achondroplasia, a condition in which the long bones fail to develop.
- Often, genetic factors are believed to be the cause of this and a person with short parents is quite likely to be on the short.
- Children of mothers who smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day are, on average, half an inch shorter than the children of non smokers even when all the contributing factors to height deficiency are taken into account.
Growth is greater in the spring than in the autumn. During the period of illness or starvation growth will be reduced, but when the problem is overcome a period of faster than average ‘catch up’ growth occurs.
During teenage period, which is the most effective years in growing age, you can improve and increase your growth and height faster with the help of these natural tips. These wonderful tips also as much beneficial to increase height after you cross the age of 18.
Best Natural Tips to Increase Height Faster
Bamboo (Baans) Preserve
Bamboo (Baans) Preserve is the best tip to improve your height naturally. Eating 100 grams Bamboo Preserve with 1 glass milk on an empty stomach for 2 to 3 months regularly, must make a noticeable change in your height.
Banyan Tree Fruit
Daily take 2-3 banyan tree fruit for one or two months is the best natural way to increase height fast naturally. After eating banyan fruit take one glass of warm milk for best and faster results.
Cassava (sabudana) and Raisins
Eating this soft and spongy pudding cooked with milk and garnished with raisins is best natural tip to increase height. Continued use for three months with your breakfast positively increase your short height fast.
Dates are one of the best ingredient for healthy bones and strong muscles. Dates are rich in selenium, manganese, copper, and magnesium, and all of these are required to keep our bones healthy, which helps to develop bones length naturally. Dates are best eaten by themselves but dates in porridge, cereals and milkshake are as much beneficial to increase height fast.
Barley and Dates
Those who use barley and dates weekly in their diet can increase their height faster. Mix barley flour (sattu) 2-3 tablespoons in 2 glasses of sandalwood syrup or in Jaggery syrup and drink it daily for one month. Magnesium, phosphorus, iron and copper in barley also make your weak bones stronger and healthy during increasing height. Also keeps your body from anemia.
Molasses contains a number of essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, copper, iron, phosphorous, chromium, cobalt and sodium. Calcium is the key for strong and healthy bones but magnesium is essential for bones growth. Black strap molasses contains both of these. It protects the body against bone diseases. We recommend 2 tablespoons twice a day to grow healthy, stronger and taller bones faster. With this recommended dose you can also fulfill your daily requirement of vitamins and minerals. The best tonic and supplement to recover previous vitamin and mineral deficiencies to your body.
Winter Cherry/Safed Musli Roots Powder
Make a fine powder with 150 grams dried winter cherry/safed musli. Mix 2 tablespoons powder in one glass warm milk and take it one hour before going to sleep. Continued use of this natural herb for one month will amazingly increase your height naturally and fast. This will help in broadening the bones of the body and also increase bone density which helps in increasing height. Also best to recover postnatal growth problems naturally.
Bovine Colostrum Milk or Cheese
Bovine colostrum cheese contains proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals. Best proteins in it can 100 times better than normal cow’s milk. It has been proven that colostrum milk or cheese improves growth hormones in your blood stream. Bovine Colostrum also has a hormone in it or substance that promotes “new bone growth” that increases and shoot up your height naturally and positively. Take 5 to 8 tablespoons of colostrum milk or cheese daily for one week than thrice a week and continue it for 2 or 3 months to increase height. Those who use it from their childhood period once in a month found with perfect height.
Omega-3s fatty acids
If you want to grow taller faster then use fish oil (Omega-3s fatty acids) for 30 days and after one week interval use it again for 15 days. It really works. You can also use walnuts to get a quality essential fatty acid to increase height. Take a handful of walnut kernels twice a week for 2 to 3 months. It will be also beneficial if you will take a glass of lukewarm milk after eating walnut kernels.
Best Vitamin and Minerals To Increase Height Fast
For healthy muscles and bone you need to add daily in your food a healthy amount of Vitamins and minerals. Because diet seriously affects your height and growth. So this is all in your hands to change your personality shorter into taller. Boost your growth hormones with excellent diet plans to grow taller naturally. In growing age calcium is very important for your bones. If your bones are healthy then you can grow taller faster.
Rich Calcium is very important for our healthy bones. For this purpose use daily at least two glass milk and a glass of Orange juice with your breakfast. Calcium is the food of bones you should take in your daily diet Milk,Milk products and Vitamin C in a good amount for growing taller faster. You can use fresh fruits and vegetables for this purpose. With nutritional diet your bones become taller. Dried Figs, Green Veggies, white beans and sesame seeds are also good source for calcium.
Magnesium strengthens bone and make them healthy by improving density. It also prevents excessive blood acidity that makes your bones and body weak. Broccoli, spinach, almond, cashew and walnuts helps in boosting height and overall body health.
Healthy Protein is essential to the human body. Protein is healthy for bones, Muscles and skin. Protein gives us energy and strength. Yogurt,eggs, meat, Fish, lean meat, Soy beans, cheese, watermelon beans, whole grains and dry fruits are very good source of Proteins.
Vitamin A has been found very effective to promote bones growth in children. If you want to increase height quickly daily add vitamin A food with iron food combination for three months. Beef liver, cod liver, sweet potato, carrots, spinach and dry apricot are the best sources.
Vitamin B1 plays an essential role in body and bones growth to increase height. It also support nerves system for better growth. Soybean, pork, brown rice, peanut and sunflower seeds are the source for vitamin B1.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Another best vitamin that promotes the growth of bones to increase height. Also support other parts growth for a healthy body. Beef liver, yogurt, milk, spinach and almonds are the best natural source for vitamin B2.
Vitamin D helps to absorb Calcium and phosphorus in your body and it can build stronger and longer growing bones. Vitamin D deficiency can make your bones in bow shape in which your bones become weaken. Sunlight is the best source of Vitamin D. Salmon Fish, Tuna Fish, Liver, Pork, Egg Yolk, Milk, tomato, citrus fruits, Mushrooms and Cheese are also the best natural sources for Vitamin D.
Eating small meals daily 5-6 times instead of 3 big and heavy meals. But your last meal must be taken before sleeping at least 2-3 hours. Because heavy meals convert and store proteins into fat. Small meals convert into nutrients and energy for your body.
- Jumping and stretching exercises for 20-30 minutes daily effectively work for your muscles, joints and bones. Growth and height of the spinal column is very important to grow taller.
- Exercise must be safe, easy and effective. Drinking apple or banana milk shake to boost your body before exercise.
- row taller by hanging is one the best exercise. By hanging you can straight and lengthen your spine.
- Stretch your body parts one by one daily. Swimming and just walking are also essential in growing taller.
- Stretching legs using steel rods screwed to the bones can add several inches to children with short bones.
- Yoga, Cobra exercise, Double forward bends exercise, Pedaling exercise, backward bend are helpful to grow taller.
Tension Free Sleeping
- The spine lengthens during sleep because during sleeping your body in relaxed position grow well. Discs of spine lengthen and improve during stress free sleeping.
- Sleep for 9-10 hrs per night can increase your growth and height.
- Sleep in an effective position to improves growth hormones .
- Use comfortable and firm mattress. Hard surface aligns your spine in straight and natural position. Your room smells good and lights must be ‘Off’ because the light makes your brain awake. Human growth improves with deep sleep.
- If you feel the problem with your neck and back than remove your high pillow.
- Keep your body in a straight position. Keep moving your body on your bed.