Osteoporosis is describe as thinning of the bones and itself is painless, but sufferer more likely to develop fractures, particularly of the hip and wrist. Compression fractures of the spine cause a loss of height and the bending of the shoulders, known as dowager’s hump, which affects many older women.
Make sure you are getting enough calcium. It’s the one thing that can help your bones the most. If you take regularly cheese,milk shakes you can make your bones strong easily.
Eat more vegetables that are good source of calcium such as spinach, bean sprouts, broccoli and okra, as well as yogurt, salmon, almonds, and orange juice. If you can tolerate milk, adding at least a glass of skim milk a day to your diet is an easy way to get stronger bones.
Osteoporosis are generally thought of as a disease of old age, but there are many causes, some of which affect the young and previously healthy.
Main Causes of Osteoporosis
To grow and mature normally, bone must be continually stressed and strained. Any condition that results in immobility will cause osteoporosis of the affected limb. This is common after severe fractures, and accident victims who have been in plaster for several months require careful physiotherapy if they are to avoid further fractures.
- This is even more true of astronauts, who have spent prolonged periods in the weightlessness of space.
- Several drugs, including steroids and heparin, have been known to induce osteoporosis. For this reason it is important that patients on these treatments to maintain a high calcium intake.
- Women suffer from osteoporosis because their ovaries no longer secrete estrogen, which helps to maintain the density of bone. The degree to which they are affected depends on two things:
- Their age at the menopause and the density of the original bone. For this reason, it is important to ensure that calcium intake is adequate, particularly in the last 10-15 years before the menopause.
- Bone density can be measured and this gives a very good indication of the likelihood of fractures occurring in later life.
Unfortunately the test if not yet generally available. The disorder is generally painless and often the first indication is when a minor injury or ‘fall’ causes a broken bone.
Here we also suggest you to use these best natural tips to overcome fast this problem.
Best Natural Tips for Osteoporosis or Weak Bones
Olive Oil, Dates, Cheese and Honey
Make a paste with one teaspoon of olive oil, 2-3 dates, 2 tablespoons cheese and one teaspoon honey. Apply this paste on bread and give it to girls once a week from their early age to keep them from osteoporosis naturally.
Boil 1-2 tablespoon crushed sesame seeds in 1 glass of milk and drink it daily before going to sleep. Zinc, Iron, phosphorus, magnesium, fiber and calcium in sesame seeds are best to treat osteoporosis.
Bovine Colostrum Milk or Cheese
Bovine colostrum cheese contains proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals. Best proteins in it can 100 times better than normal cow’s milk. It has been proven that colostrum milk or cheese improves growth hormones in your blood stream. Bovine Colostrum also has a hormone in it or substance that promotes “new bone growth”. Take 5 to 8 tablespoons of colostrum milk or cheese daily for one week than thrice a week and continue it for 2 or 3 months for strong and healthy bones.
Milk Butter (Lassi)
Mixture of these three excellent natural foods are best natural, easy and fast way to cure your bones from osteoporosis and make your bones healthy and strong. Low fat milk and yogurt are packed with lactose and sugar, which are highly beneficial for bone health. You can take your vitamin D from your food by eating one cup daily in your breakfast. Yogurt is the best natural way to get calcium and vitamin D to fulfill your daily need for both in a cup to cure your bones from osteoporosis. Excellent natural source of protein and calcium for strong bones.
Molasses contains a number of essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, copper, iron, phosphorous, chromium, cobalt and sodium. Calcium is the key for strong and healthy bones but magnesium is essential for bones. Black strap molasses contains both of these. It protects the body against bone diseases. We recommend 2 tablespoons twice a day to grow healthy and stronger bones. With this recommended dose you can also fulfill your daily requirement of vitamin and minerals and also best tonic to recover previous deficiencies.
Coconut water is the best natural source of vitamins and minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, sulfur and chlorine. Also boost your immune system naturally fast. Inorganic acids in coconut water play a major role in bone formation. Continued use of one cup coconut water for two to three months is the best natural and easy way to get rid of Osteoporosis or weak bones.
Water Chestnut and Colchicum Luteum/ Suranjane Sheerin
Make a fine powder with an equal quantity of water chestnut and colchium luteum. Keep it in a bottle and daily take one teaspoon with one glass milk 2 times a day to get stronger bones naturally.
Green Leafy Vegetables
Fresh green vegetables are also the best source to get vitamin D naturally. Add daily in your diet plan.
Fresh fruit juice like oranges, pineapple, lime and lemon has very many important nutrients to improve the bone density. Vitamin C in these fruits is the best source to maintain your bones strength.
Salmon, sardines, tuna and fish eggs are the best natural source of Omega-3 and vitamin D which is very much beneficial for strong bones.
Almond and Figs
Almond and Figs milk shake daily for 2-3 months is the best natural source to get rid of this problem easily. Just soak 6-7 almonds and 2-3 figs in one glass of milk overnight and next morning peel off almonds and blend it. You can add 1 tablespoon of honey.
The minerals like calcium, phosphorus and magnesium in fennel seeds contribute to improving the strength and development of bones. Fennel seeds have the ability to slow down the production of cells that destroys bone and causes osteoporosis. Daily chewing 1 teaspoon of fennel seed (saunf) for two months makes your bones stronger.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- The study revealed that smokers are at higher risk for muscles and weak bones that nonsmokers.
- Once the bone has thinned, it cannot be replaced, but if is possible to minimize the progress of osteoporosis.
- The first stage in the treatment is to remove the cause of osteoporosis where at all possible. However, in women who have reached the menopause, treatment is aimed at trying to preserve the remaining bone, usually through hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
- Most doctors would agree that any woman who has had a premature menopause (due to a hysterectomy, for example) or who has a family history of osteoporosis, should be on (HRT).
- A high protein, calcium-rich diet and regular exercise will all help to minimize the risk.