Hip joints pain is a very common condition of the hip pain is called osteoarthritis, which is due to degeneration of the weight bearing surfaces. It is known that prostaglandins. Fatty acids which act rather like hormones, Have a role in causing pain and inflammation in damaged tissues. Instead of being smooth and flat, the cartilage between the bones becomes rough and uneven. Hip pain may be due to a pre-existing condition such as a dislocated hip. It is often, however, simply a result of excessive wear and tear. The main symptoms of this condition are pain and deformity. The pain is often severe enough to wake the patient at night and as the condition progresses any form of movement is acutely painful. Here we have some useful best natural home remedies and tips to help the sufferers to get rid of hip pain at home.
Best Natural Tips to Reduce Hip Pain
Cloves and Brinjal Oil Massage
Boil and burn a medium size fresh Brinjal that pinched with cloves (long) fully except upper green head in 2 kg sesame seeds oil in an iron pot. Put it on a lower flame overnight next morning off the flame and place it to cool. Filter it with a cotton cloth piece and keep it in a glass jar with tight lid. Daily take a smooth massage with few drops over your hip area and wrap it with a thick ace bandage around the pelvis and hip (avoid taking a hard massage). Within few days you will get rid of hip pain, arthritis and back pain. Weekly 1 or 2 times massage keeps your joints from any pain and swelling.
Ginger Powder with Natural Oils
Olive Oil 100 grams, Pumpkin Seeds Oil100 grams, Carom Seeds Oil 100 grams, Cloves Oil 100 grams, Ginger Powder 2-3 tablespoons. Mixable all Oils in saucepan and add ginger powder in it. Put on the stove with low flame and burn this ginger powder in these oils. Off the flame when ginger powder seems black, filter it when cools down. Store it in a bottle with a lid. Massage for 10-15 minutes with this oil twice a day especially before going to sleep. After Massage cover the affected area with woolen cloth for 25-30 minutes at least. It works marvelously and quickly on hip pain and inflammation.
Egg Yolk, White Turmeric, Walnut Tree Skin and Fish Oil
Egg Yolk 2-3, Walnut tree skin Powder 2 tablespoons, Castor Oil 2-3 tablespoons, Fish Oil 1-2 tablespoons, White Turmeric (amba haldi) Powder 4-5 tablespoons. Mix all ingredients in Egg yolks and make a thick paste in a pane. Heat up slightly on the stove for just 5-10 seconds but not cook. Apply this paste quickly when it warms up on your hip area and bandit with a cotton cloth. Leave it over night and remove it the next morning. Wash the area with lukewarm water with Epsom salt. You will feel pain has been removed effectively.
Walnuts, Turmeric Powder and Almond Oil
Take Milk 2 cups, Almond Oil 1-2 tablespoons (Crushed), Walnut 1 tablespoon (Crushed) and Turmeric Powder ¼ teaspoon (quarter teaspoon). Boil all the ingredients in milk for 8-10 minutes. When milk evaporates into 1 cup sip it like tea. Continued use of this remedy for one month will strengthen you joints and bones inner health.
Papaya Seeds and Honey
Take Papaya Seeds 1-2 tablespoons, 1 Tea bag, Honey 1 teaspoon, Black Pepper 1-2 pinch and Water 2 cups. Boil Papaya seeds in water for 8-10 minutes. Then add teabag in it and boil again for 1-2 minutes. Filter it and add Honey and black pepper before you take it. Use it daily 2-3 times for painful hips.
Water Chest Nut with Aloe Vera Gel
Soak 250 grams water chest nut (singhara) in aloe vera gel and make a paste. Keep this powder in glass jar. Take 1 teaspoon of this paste with lukewarm water daily before having your breakfast and going to sleep. Not only reduces hip pain also strengthen your hip bones naturally.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Species that live in cold water contain important omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3s can not only reduce heart disease but also help lift depression, ease joint and bones pain related to inflammation, and possibly even promote weight loss. Fish such as salmon and rainbow trout are packed with healthy Omega-3 acids. You should continue to eat at least two portions of fish a week.
Flax seeds with Jaggery Syrup
Make thick syrup with 1 kg water and 500 g crushed jaggery (gurr). Off the flame and mix 250 g flax seeds in it and leave it to cool. You can add nuts and dry fruits in too. Now make small pills with this mixture. Daily take 1-2 pills before having your every meal. Omega 3 and 6 in flax seeds is best to treat hip pain and for healthy joints.
Calotropis (Aak) Tree Root, Nigella Seeds and Carom Seeds
Make a powder with 250 g dried Calotropis (Aak) tree root, 250 g carom seeds and 250 g nigella seeds. Keep this powder in a glass bottle. Daily take 1 or ½ teaspoon with milk or fresh water before having your every meal. This is highly beneficial home remedy for hip pain and healthy joints. Eating this powder twice or thrice a week always keeps your joints healthy and strengthen your bones.
Joint building blocks like gelatin and chondroitin sulfate are readily available in bone broth, easily absorbed by our bodies and are quickly employed to rebuild and repair our connective tissue and make our joints healthier naturally. Take 1 kg beef leg and boil it in 3-4 liter water and add 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, 1 small size nutmeg (jaifal), 2 pinches of Mace (jalvitri), 1 black cardamom, 2 cloves (Long), 5-6 black pepper and wrap it in a thin cotton cloth piece than put the pot on lowest flame overnight. Next morning take one bowl and keep it in refrigerator. Daily take 2-3 times during the day to keep your hip bones healthy and strong.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- Losing weight is one of the best helper to the sufferers. Number of population is getting fatter. Loss weight because heavy weight is harmful for your joints. Research shows that thin body increases joint problem. Lose 10 to 15 percent of your weight. It will make a good difference in your joint bearing.
- Do not overload your joints. Take rest during the daytime.
- To reduce pain use ice pack this can be very useful to reduce pain and stiffness.
- Fasting is also helpful to reduce pain and swelling.
- Use of Fish or Fish oil (omega-3s) best to reduce joints pain.
- Omega 3 fatty also helps to keep your joints healthy.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables find very helpful in joints pain.
- Dry fruit and nuts also help to reduce joint pain.
- Proper exercise is very useful and beneficial for joints and muscles.
- The foot joint problem can cause damage the entire lower body specially knee and hip joints.
- Use comfortable shoes to get rid naturally of foot pain.
- Red Pepper, Turmeric and spearmint are effective for joint pains.
- It has been experienced after taking Ginger; patients significantly relieve pain and swelling.
- Tart cherry juice has amazing healing and pain relief benefits. Pineapples used for centuries to reduce inflammation and pain.
- Prevent from joint pain keep moving.
- Daily exercise is very helpful. Even if you are at your work place try to move after every one hour.
- The most effective way to prevent arthritis is “JOGGING”.
- Stop smoking because it burns the oxygen in your body which is harmful to your joints.
- Take hot or warm shower it good for your muscles and joints. Professional therapists also advise to take massage at the time of your bath.
- Be careful after an injury it could be harmful for your joints. During playing you are on high risk use braces to save your joints.