Stretch marks are visible lines on the skin surface and these lines on your body look ugly and decrease the beauty of your appearance. Skin collagen and elastin generally draw stretch marks on your breast, buttock, thighs and abdomen. During pregnancy every woman must find these lines on her abdomen and breast. Pregnancy, Weight gain, Weight loses rapidly, hormonal imbalance, and bodybuilding exercises are the main causes of having these stretch marks.
Main Skin Layers:
The skin consists of three main layers:
- Epidermis (the outer layer),
- Dermis (the middle layer) and
- Subcutaneous or Hypodermic (the deepest layer).
Due to rapid expansion or contraction of the skin, the collagen of middle layer skin tissues becomes weakened and damaged. Regular exercise, Protein, Vitamin C, E and Zinc food may helpful to lessen these marks. You may lighten and prevent these marks with some useful specific tips and home remedies without any side effect.
Best Natural Tips to Remove Stretch Marks
Sea Salt with Fresh Milk
Mix 4-5 tablespoons of sea salt in Half cup of fresh Milk and apply it with a cotton ball on your stretch marks. Continued use for 1 month of this mixture will remove all stretch marks without any side effect.
Aloe Vera Gel
From the 1st trimester of Pregnancy start using Aloe Vera Gel on stretch marks. Aloe Vera Gel will prevent your abdomen and breast from these marks. Aloe Vera is the best herb to diminish skin stretch marks and reduces damaging of skin cells. It’s healing and soothing properties best to treat wounds and skin marks.
Make a paste with Alfalfa leaves and mix Neem leaves and apply it on the affected area daily 15-20 minutes during the day. Essential properties of amino acid, protein and vitamins detoxify the skin and lighten stretch marks.
Cocoa Butter and Essential Oils
Mix 4 tablespoons of Cocoa Butter, 2 teaspoons of Apricot Kernel Oil, 2 teaspoons of Wheat Germ Oil, 1 tablespoon Honey and 1 tablespoon of Walnut Oil. Warm the mixture and keep this mixture in a bottle. Use it on stretch marks before shower. It has effective results for your marks.
Baking Soda with Loofah
Use Baking soda with a Loofah (Natural Sponge) and start rubbing with it smoothly when you are having a warm bath. After a bath take a light massage with vitamin E Oil.
Egg protein and amino acids are the ideal source for a healthy skin. Just mix 1 teaspoon sugar in 2 eggs white and apply it on the affected area for 15-20 minutes. With a regular use for 2 or 3 months stretch marks will disappear and your skin becomes soft and smooth. The proteins in egg whites rejuvenate your skin.
Make a paste of dried Lemon peel off with fresh milk or cream and apply it 2-3 times for 15-20 minutes during the week. Acidic of lemon best to reduce skin scars as well as stretch marks.
Potatoes have an important place in skin care and restoration of skin cells. Vitamin C in potato is vital for maintaining skin health. Blend peeled potatoes and apply this paste on the affected area. Rub it for 5-6 minutes and leave it for another 5 minutes, then wash with lukewarm water. After a pat dry, apply a few drops of olive oil.
Best Oils Massage to Lighten Stretch Marks
- Mix Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea tree Oil and castor Oil in equal quantity and warm these oils before having a massage. It will elastin your skin during pregnancy and prevents your skin from stretching. Use it about one year to completely remove stretch marks.
- Mix Bio Oil, Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Coconut Oil and half cup of fresh cream in equal quantity and massage with it after every bath during pregnancy. It works wonders and promote good tissue growth.
- Massage with Cocoa Butter and Sweet Almond Oil is very effective and stop development of new stretch marks. Keep using it twice a day for better results.
- Mix 8-10 drops of Lavender Oil with Almond Oil, Mink Oil and 5-6 drops of Chamomile daily massage with this mixture before going to bed and take a bath in the next morning.