Making thin hair thick is a common problem and great a challenge for all ages. Hormonal imbalances, vitamin deficiency, excessive stress, poor diet, hereditary, carelessness and allergies are the main causes of thinning hair which leads you to hair excessive breakage than balding. First you need to stimulate scalp health because dead follicles and blocked hair ducts on scalp can increase your problem. Men and middle age women mostly affected with this problem. Natural tips and home remedies are more effective than expensive products and treatments to make your thin hair thick and strong.
Best Natural Tips and Foods to Get Thicker Hair
Egg Yolk with Olive Oil
Olive oil massage have some wonderful effects to cure our hair from thinning. Olive oil has similar benefits for both men and women hair. Essential vitamin and nutrients in Olive oil is also great solution to the all hair problems. Use of olive oil with 1 egg yolk is also best for thinning hair and scalp skin.
Egg Yolk with Mustard Oil
Regular protein for thick and strong hair is as necessary as hair are important to our appearance. Add 1 egg yolk in 2-3 tablespoons of Mustard oil and apply it on your scalp and hair for 25-30 minutes. Use this tip after a day break within 1 or 2 months continues use of this remedy will make your hair thick and strong.
Egg Yolk with Aloe Vera Gel
One of the best natural treatment for thin hair loss with poor nutrition, stress, hormonal changes and medication. Egg yolk, olive oil and Aloe Vera gel is the permanent solution for all hair problems.
Egg Yolk with Coconut Oil
The best and easy tip to grow thick and healthy hair naturally. Add 1-2 teaspoons in 1 egg yolk and apply it on your scalp. Leave it for 30-40 minutes then rinse it off.
Egg Yolk with Yogurt
Mix 2 egg yolk with 6-8 tablespoons of yogurt and apply it on your hair. Leave it for 30-40 minutes then wash with your herbal shampoo or boiled water of green gooseberry. The most effective tip gets thick hair naturally.
Fenugreek Seeds with Egg Yolk
Fenugreek seeds are best to get healthier hair. Soak two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight and next morning make a paste with same water. Mix one or two egg yolks or as much you required according to your hair length and apply it on your scalp with your finger tips. After 2 to 3 hours wash with normal water first than apply your shampoo. Within one month you will get more thicker and healthier hair.
Best Foods for Thin Hair Care
- Unbalanced diet makes weaken our hair roots and weak roots produce weak or thin hair. Our hair also needs proper nutrient diet not only for external beauty but also for internal health. Although internally our hair needs 20% of food but it is very much important for our hair health and thickness. Self neglecting and improper diet can make your health and strong hair into thin and weak.
- Using olive oil, corn oil or almond oil in your daily meal can make your hair healthy and thick fast.
- A balanced amount of vitamin A & E are important food for our scalp skin health and hair health. But excessive amount of vitamin A can weaken your hair roots too and your hair become falling very fast. Fish, grapes, coli flower, green leafy vegetables, pistachio, orange, pear, red tomatoes, coconut, watermelon, gooseberry, milk, sweet potato, eggs and peaches are best natural source for vitamin A & E.
- Vitamin B deficiency is also the main cause of hair fall and thinning hair. For this problem daily take 1 egg yolk in 1 cup of boiled milk and sip it like tea daily before going to bed.
- Iron and protein in meat, vegetables and grains are the best for our overall health and beauty. Iron balance red blood cells level in our blood and make our hair strong and shiny. Those who do not use iron and protein in their diet found with dull, dry, weak and thin hair.
- Vitamin C deficiency can also cause for weak roots and thin hair. Carrots, grape fruit, sweet potatoes, melon, pineapple, potato and green leafy vegetables are best food sources for vitamin C.
- A significant amount of omega 3 fatty acids or vitamin D is essential for thin hair. Because our body cannot make these fatty acids itself, which are essential to grow new hair. Omega 3s is also found in cell membranes in the scalp skin. Pumpkin seeds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, salmon and tuna are best food sources for omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin D.
Thin Hair Care
- Avoid to comb and brush in wet hair.
- Weekly hair oil massage can improve your hair health. But massage softly with your finger tips.
- Rainy water and sea water is also harmful for hair health. Because high level of chlorine in sea water is the worst enemy of hair.
- Chemical of hair coloring products can sotp or block food supply to the hair and make our hair thin and weak.
- Washing hair with hot water can be very harmful for your hair.
- Smoking, tea or coffee, chocolate, hormonal imbalance, and not enough sleep can also affect your hair health.
- Excessive use of boiled and fried eggs can also damage your hair health. Especially eating excessive egg white can be harmful for your hair health but egg yolk is good for hair.