Acne can appear anywhere on your body. Blemish pimples or acne can be damaging to not just your face but also can cause irritation on your body. The skin of the back and chest contains more sebum (skin oil) and acne bacteria than the rest of the body.
Main Causes of Acne on Body
- Extreme weather conditions like too much heat or cold,
- Changes in hormones,
- Dirt and bacteria on skin,
- Wearing tight and synthetic clothes,
- Unhealthy diet,
- Alcoholism and Smoking etc.
Types of Acne / Pimple
1. Non-Inflammatory Acne – which is characterized by blackheads and whiteheads that don’t tend to leave scars
2. Inflammatory Acne – which is characterized by tender, red pimples that do tend to leave scars, like hormonal or cystic acne
Acne around your chest area is often the result of pesky ingrown hairs. When the new hair is trying to grow out of inflamed skin. If the skin isn’t inflamed, then the hair should be able to grow out more easily without pain.
Most common home remedies and tips with strong and natural acids can cause irritating to your skin type. We suggest you some non irritating and most effective natural tips and remedies to get rid of these body acne/pimples fast.