Miscarriage is also known as pregnancy loss before by itself naturally due to some causes. Miscarriage is very common and at least one in six pregnancies is abnormal in some way, the fetus neither was nor formed properly, or the womb did not do its job properly. Any pregnancy ending before the twenty eighth weeks is said to have a miscarried. Most of these abnormalities are ‘one-offs’ and the chance of miscarrying after one, two or even three previous miscarriages is not greatly increased. Most gynecologists would wait until a woman had three consecutive miscarriages before looking for a cause such as an abnormal womb.
Types of Miscarriage
A threatened miscarriage is diagnosed when there is any vaginal bleeding before the 28th week, so long as the womb is closed and no fetal parts have been passed. 75% of threatened miscarriages settle down and the babies do not show any increased risk of abnormality. Unfortunately no treatment, not even total bed rest, has been shown to have any benefit in the remaining 25% of cases, which go on to be completely miscarried.
An inevitable miscarriage occurs when the neck of the womb has opened or fetal parts have been passed. There is usually a considerable amount of bleeding and ‘cramping’ pains in the abdomen. Because of the risk of infection and continued blood loss, almost all doctors would prefer all women who suffer such symptoms to be admitted to hospital for a D&C or abortion.
If the entire contents of the womb have been expelled, the miscarriage is complete. There is no appreciable blood loss and the uterus is small and non-tender. There is no need for treatment but if there is any doubt a D&C may be needed.
An incomplete miscarriage, where parts of the fetus are left behind, may become infected. This is particularly likely following an un-sterile, illegal abortion. The infection may spread to the abdomen and, untreated, may be fatal.
Miscarriages occurring in the second three months of pregnancy are described as late, and are less common. They are usually the result of abnormalities in the womb of fetus and often recur. Late miscarriage should be investigated to eliminate treatable causes such as an incompetent cervix.
Causes of Miscarriage
- Genetic Problems
- Misshaped Uterus
- Thyroid Glands
- Blood Clotting
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Weak Immune System
- Lower HB Level
- Vitamins and Minerals Deficiency
- Having More Sex
We want to share with you some natural tips and remedies to decrease your chances of having another loss and preventing miscarriage by creating a healthy, baby friendly body. We suggest using these herbs after a miscarriage or one month before having another secure pregnancy. Make your body and uterus healthy and strong to conceive a baby. It is better to avoid using any medicine or herb during pregnancy.
Best Natural Ways to Prevent A Miscarriage