Fatty liver is the early stage and alarm of coming liver disease. Our liver continuously work to remove all the wastes and toxins from your body that you accumulate all the day. If you did not cure fatty liver on time it may lead to some serious life threatening diseases like cirrhosis and liver cancer. In fatty liver condition the liver stops producing cells and begins producing scar tissue instead that calls Fibrosis. These fibrosis caused serious blockage in blood circulation in liver and also effected spleen movement which leads liver cells in its 6 walls damaging and start disturbing liver function and chemical reaction. Your liver also regulates the levels of protein, fats and sugar in your bloodstream.
Fatty liver can be nonalcoholic or alcohol induced. When liver is overloaded with such toxins as alcohol or fat, it can be damaged very faster and unable to convert the fat into energy. Excessive amount of Iron in our body, heavy weight are the most damaging for liver. Use of more protein food, cholesterol and high level of uric acid can cause fatty liver.
Stages of Fatty Liver Compensation – Pressure on Blood Vessels
- Compensation with Varices – Pressure on Blood Vessels and Start Spreading
- De-compensated Stage – Ascites, blood vomiting or stool and chemicals effect on brain.
Commonest Cause of Liver Disease
Alcohol is the commonest cause of liver disease. The risk of developing alcoholic liver damage varies from person to person but is directly related to the amount of alcohol drunk. Women are more prone to develop alcoholic fatty liver disease than men. Five years of steady drinking is caused to produce fatty liver.
Symptoms of Fatty Liver
- Weakness and Weak muscles
- Loss of appetite
- Sudden Loss of Body Weight
- Swelling and pain on upper belly
- Scanty Periods
- Breast enlargement in men with pain and lose of libido
- Enlarged spleen
- Uric Acid
- Swelling feet and infections
Fatty liver, by its very nature, is difficult to treat. Other than avoiding the cause, treatment is mainly dietary. Choose a diet that gives the remaining liver as little work to do as possible. Here we also suggest you some natural tips that can be cure and prevent your liver.
Best Natural Tips to Cure Fatty Liver
Jamun, Honey and Carom Seeds
Daily take 5 g jamun, half teaspoon honey with 2 pinches of green carom seeds powder for one month to reduce pressure on blood vessels and to reduce liver swelling naturally.
Milk Thistle Extract
Milk thistle extract is the best natural liver protector have been shown to reduce damage to liver cells caused by fatty liver.
Drink 1 glass of pomegranate juice with 1-2 pinches of black pepper after one hour of your break fast and one glass after you dinner to treat and cure your liver from cirrhosis. Totally avoid to take any other liquid especially milk after drinking pomegranate or its juice. Within one or two weeks anti viral and anti bacterial properties of pomegranate make your liver healthier without swelling.
Mango Tree Bark
Boil 1 g mango tree in bark one cup water for 3-4 minutes and take one fresh mango pulp mix this pulp in it and take it daily on an empty stomach for 2-3 weeks in mango season. This tips is best to treat Ascites problem caused by fatty liver, naturally without any side effect . Also reduces the body swelling and pain naturally.
If you want to make your liver healthier naturally with food. Daily take 250g mulberry (shahtoot) for one month. If you take your blood test before using mulberry and after one month retest and check the difference.
Cooling effects of pear are best to strengthen liver cells and heal liver swelling naturally. Improve patient’s hunger naturally. Pear syrup best to stop blood vomiting and blood in stool. It is best to use 50 g pear on an empty stomach early in the morning.
Best natural way to reduce veins and fatty liver condition. Daily take at least 50 g papaya to make your liver healthier naturally. Also beneficial to reduce spleen swelling. Or take one raw green papaya and make a hole on top area to extract papaya milk drops. Daily take 8-10 drops daily for 3-4 weeks to treat fatty liver and have a healthy liver for ever.
Guava Leaves Tea
To reduce liver swelling guava leaves tea is much effective. Take one gram crushed leaves and boil in one liter water for 2-3 minutes. Take this water during the day. This tea is very much effective to reduce body chemical effects on brain.
Using citrus limetta juice daily naturally reduces high uric acid level which causes fatty liver and damaging. Best to add half teaspoon of white cumin.
Sugar Cane Juice
Use of sugar cane juice is very beneficial for fatty liver and best to stop blood in vomiting. Sugar cane juice is the only natural way to removing any kind of boils and Fibrosis form liver or even from our whole body.
Dates are the best natural food that gives power to your liver to fight against diseases and cure. Those who use dates daily can be found with healthy liver. Soak 2 dates in one glass water overnight and next morning filter this water and drink it on an empty stomach. After 10-15 minutes eat soaked dates with lukewarm milk.
Eating grapes is the best natural source to remove excessive level of protein from our body and also best to improve liver function naturally. Never drink water after eating grapes or grapes juice. Grapes are best to reduce fatty liver and veins swelling naturally.
Papaya Seeds and Lime Juice Paste
Dry papaya seeds in sun and make powder, keep in a glass jar. Daily take 1/4 teaspoon powder and make a paste with lime juice. Take it for 5-6 weeks to reduce fatty liver.
To make your liver healthier use blueberry juice daily in season. Blueberry is also best to reduce liver swelling naturally. To get rid from heated liver burn blueberries on a heated pan and make a powder. Daily take 3 pinches of this powder 2 times in a day. Best to treat this liver condition naturally without any side effect.
Carom and Nigella Seeds Oil
Soak 1 g carom seeds in water for 24 hours than strain it and add only 10 drops of nigella seeds oil in it. Within 4-5 days liver function will be improved and reduces swelling naturally.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- Avoid refined flour and sugar, white bread, pastries, sodas, and other processed or refined foods. Because these foods can convert fat which gets accumulated into liver.
- Add more whole grains, vegetables, fruits and beans.
- Add good oils include olive oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, peanut oil, sesame oil.
- Add more of avocados, olives, nuts including almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, pecans, peanut butter. These are all monounsaturated fats. For polyunsaturated fats, you may have soybean oil, corn oil, safflower oil, walnuts, sunflower, sesame, and pumpkin seeds, flax seed, fatty fish like salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring, trout, sardines, soy milk, tofu etc.
- Avoid high fat meat like beef, lamb, pork, chicken with skin, whole fat dairy products, butter, cheese, ice cream etc.
- Avoid eating trans-fats by avoiding commercially baked pastries, cakes, dough nuts,cookies, muffins, packaged snacks like chips, margarine, vegetable shortening, fried foods, candy etc.
- Add lesser salt and sugar. You may like to start using healthier seasoning like lemon juice or vinegar to cut on salt consumption. Use organic honey or natural candy sugar as a substitute for refined sugar.