A common conception about an infectious Pneumonia is to stay with the severe cold weather without proper protection and the lungs quickly fill with fluid and become stiff. Pneumonia bacteria can be more active with weak immune system with a low white blood cell level. The affected person inhale bacteria to his/her lungs and lungs are more likely to be infected in Pneumonia which can affect just one of a whole lung, or both lungs. This condition associated with the general symptoms of flu, fever, vomiting, diarrhea, cough, inflammation and pain in chest and shortness or trouble in breathing. It can takes as little as 1 to 3 days or as long as 7 to 10 days for symptoms to appear. If you have severe or complicated pneumonia, you may have to consult your medical physician soon without any delay because it can be the deadly if not treated in time properly. Here we have some useful and helpful home remedies to cure your whole family from Pneumonia.
Best Natural Tips to Cure Pneumonia
Malabar Nut Leaves Tea
Malabar Nut leaves extract or tea is the best natural remedy to remove and cure your lungs from Pneumonia bacteria. Best healer for Pneumonia infection and also a best germ killer. Clear up lungs and make it easy to breath. Use of Malabar Nut tea in cold weather best to cure your whole family from Pneumonia bacteria.
Ginger with Lemon Juice
To remove chest infection Ginger with Lemon juice is the best natural medicine to treat the respiratory diseases. Also best to stop flu, vomiting, nausea, pain and inflammation. Ginger facilitates in removing all toxins.
Fig with Honey
Daily take 3-4 dried Figs and mash them with Honey. Eat it with an empty stomach and drink ginger tea after eating it.
Black Currant with Honey
Make a paste with black currants and mix honey in it. Keep it in a jar and daily use 1 teaspoon for adults, ½ teaspoon for children 3-4 times in a day and for infants it is best to take it to the feeding mother.
Walnuts with Honey
Eating blanched walnut with honey is best to remove stomach cold by treating Pneumonia.
Egg Yolk with Nigella Seeds Powder
Take a half boiled egg yolk and remove the white part. Mix 2-3 pinches of Nigella seeds powder in and lip it 2-3 times in a day. Best natural tip to treat Pneumonia in children.
Borax Powder (suhaga) with Honey
Mix 1-2 pinches of Borax powder in 1 teaspoon honey and lip it. Borax powder has best anti septic qualities to the problem. Best natural tip to treat Pneumonia infection for all ages especially in infants.
Olive Oil and Dry Dates
Boil 2-3 dry dates in 1 glass milk when it evaporate into 1 cup mix 2 teaspoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon honey. Daily take it before going to sleep. Best to treat Pneumonia and also increase immune system naturally.
Turmeric with Saffron Milk
Boil ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and 2-3 pinches of saffron in 1 cup milk and give it to the patient. Healing properties of turmeric against Pneumonia is the aid for the patient.
Almond Oil, Fish Oil and Coconut Oil for Body Massage
Mix coconut water or oil, fish oil and almond oil in equal quantity. Daily take a massage especially on chest and back is also best healer against chest congestion and fever accompanied by shaking chills.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- Avoid consuming alcohol and smoking totally for the lungs health.
- Avoid taking excessive amount of animal protein in your diet during Pneumonia.
- Try to increase taking water or fruit juices and vegetables with fiber.
- Vaccination for newborn infant can decrease the death rate caused by Pneumonia bacteria.
- Increase consuming food with more potassium it helps repair damaged tissue in the lungs.
- Take 5-10 minutes hot steam daily by adding 1 tablespoon baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt in 2-3 liter water. This will help to ease breathing and clear mucus from chest.
- Daily eat 200-250 grams apricot slices to improve and boost your lungs function.
- Daily taking apple juice has best antibacterial properties to prevent an exacerbation of bacterial infection pneumonia.
- It is important to get a plenty of rest and sleep.